Royal Automotive LLC hereby provides a Limited Warranty on all repairs performed. This Limited Warranty is valid for the vehicle stated and for the person to whom this Limited Warranty is granted on the original work order. This four part Limited Warranty contains stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part hereafter:
1. METALWORK: Provided is a Limited Lifetime Warranty, from effective date, on all metalwork and framework, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting, or deterioration, excluding rust repairs
2. PAINTING, STRIPES, AND DECALS: Provided is a Limited Lifetime Warranty, from effective date, on all painting related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals
3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Provided is a One (1) Year Limited Warranty, from effective date, on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
4. PARTS: Provided is a One (1) year Limited Warranty, from effective date, unless manufacturer’s warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by Royal. (Please note: Royal warranty does not exceed manufacturer’s warranty.)
Royal will repair, repaint, or replace solely any relevant items, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from any foreign object, collision, unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. This Written Warranty shall be null and voided if the repair is altered, adjusted, or tampered with by any person not authorized by Royal.
A. Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this Limited Warranty, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair.
B. Rust, Surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels is not covered.
**** ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE ON RUST ****
In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following:
1. Present the owner’s copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting
warranted repairs or parts;
2. Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the
warrantor during normal business hours.
This States All the Limited Warranties made by the shop and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible. All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.
This Written Warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or in t erpreted by any prior course of dealings. This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Royal. This warranty is not transferable.